LEEDS ace Jean-Kevin Augustin has been forced to deny claims that he was left paralysed after inhaling too much laughing gas.
A rumour on social media did the rounds that the loanee striker was hospitalised because he had overdosed on the so-called 'hippy crack.'
But the 23-year-old did not see the funny side when he shut down the rumours, sparked by a French journalist.
He wrote: "You have to stop giving credibility to guys on Twitter that nobody knows and have 0 info.
"Everyone called me in stress when everything is going well.
"Think before you invent such bulls***."
He then uploaded a brief video giving the thumbs up to his followers to reassure them that he is indeed fine.
Augustin joined the Championship title winners in January on loan from RB Leipzig.
Most read in Football
But he only made three substitute appearances under boss Marcelo Bielsa having struggled with a hamstring injury.
Augustin began his career with Paris Saint-Germain before moving to RB Leipzig in 2017.
Leeds are unlikely to pursue a permanent deal for the forward as they look to delve into the transfer market to bolster their Premier League surival bid.